• 1/2 cup of Pocono Cream of Buckwheat
• 2 1/2 cups water or milk
• 1/2 tsp. of salt (optional)
• Your favorite toppings, including strawberries, blueberries, bananas, maple syrup and brown sugar
1. Bring the water or milk and salt to boil.
2. Stir in the Cream of Buckwheat.
3. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes stirring frequently.
4. When Cream of Buckwheat is fluffy and has absorbed water, remove from heat. Allow short time to cool.
5. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.