* 1 1/4 cups raw Pocono Whole Buckwheat Groats
* 1 stick butter, softened
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup chocolate chip
1. Place the buckwheat groats in the jar of a high-speed blender. Blend into a fine flour.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Blend until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and blend until creamy, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the buckwheat flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix to thoroughly combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to 350F.
6. Scoop the dough into mounds onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-13 minutes.
7. Let cool on the pan for 2-3 minutes, then scoop out onto a cooling rack. Enjoy!