Ingredients2 1/2 cups orange juice
1/2 cup cream of buckwheat
3 to 4 tsp. sugar
1 8oz. carton frozen whipped topping
Orange flavored liqueur (optional)
Fresh fruit of your choice
1. In large saucepan, bring orange juice to boil.
2. Slowly stir in buckwheat. Lightly boil for 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
4. Cool 30 minutes.
5. Fold in whipped and orange liquor (1 to 2 Tbsp.).
6. Alternate layers of pudding and fresh fruit in decorative stemmed glasses.
7. Garnish with fruit.