Ingredients 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup regular rolled oats
1/2 cup raisins or currants
1/2 cup medium Wolff's Kasha, uncooked
1. Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, salt and spices; set aside.
2. Prepare kasha according to package, set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in egg and applesauce. Slowly stir in flour mixture; mix well.
4. Add oats, raisins and kasha.
5. Drop mixture by teaspoons onto greased baking sheets.
6. Bake at 375ฐ for 10 minutes or until golden brown.